Funding through Impact
In times when ever more donors seem to steer on impact, are you ready to raise more funds by showing your impact? Do you have what it takes to reach your impact goals in the most cost-effective way?
In this training, we explore the impact trend in the donor market in order to help you understand which donors are actually increasing their focus on impact and why. We guide you through their requirements and teach you how to become impact-driven. We will cover every step that will help you boost your fundraising by increasing your impact: from defining impact, to measuring, showing and increasing it.
- What the current impact-related trends in the donor environment are.
- Which donors are focusing on impact, why and how.
- What the difference is between efficiency, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness.
- How achieving impact differs from maximizing impact.
- Key practices to define, measure, show and increase your impact.
- How to use this information to boost your fundraising by increasing your impact.
- One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required.
- Lunch, drinks and training material included.
- Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
Contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers!
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for both entry and seasoned professionals.