We accelerate organizations by strengthening capacity
Train your local partners on fundraising fundamentals with our six comprehensive modules!
This starter kit is a fully designed and ready-to-use training for your partner organizations in institutional fundraising. This kit is a culmination of our fundraising knowledge and experience in over 25 countries. Our approach combines both knowledge (training materials) and tools (templates and exercises) to provide our partners with a strong understanding of all the key elements of successful fundraising, especially with institutional donors and foundations.
All materials, examples and templates are easily accessible and ready for immediate use so that you can strengthen the fundraising capacity of your partner organizations effectively and comprehensively.
The package also includes a detailed training manual and an online questions and answers workshop that will explain and elaborate thoroughly all the training presentations and accompanying tools.
Strengthen capacity with 6 modules!
Fundraising Strategy & Donor Scoping
Details Module 1
- Develop a fundraising strategy;
- Become more pro-active and prepared;
- Get to know your donor, your competition and your own organization.
Details Module 2
- Manage the proposal development process;
- Write a winning proposal that meets the donor’s requirements and ambitions;
- Understand the importance of a budget and develop a detailed project budget.
Details Module 3
- Design a grant with Rules, Regulations and Responsibilities;
- Manage the implementation of a Grant, from Kick-off Meeting to Monitoring & Evaluation and Learning;
- Close a grant;
- Tips and tricks for donor relations.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Details Module 4
- Develop a clear monitoring plan;
- Work with a Logical Framework and/or Theory of Change;
- Define your indicators;
- Measure your impact.
Details Module 5
- Incorporate monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) into the implementation of a project;
- Set up processes to ensure consistent and comprehensive information-gathering on your project;
- Improve your reporting to the donor.
Track Record & Success Story Development
Details Module 6
- What are case-studies?
- Why are these useful for fundraising?
- How to prepare for a solid case-study?
- What are success stories?
- Why are these relevant?
- Tips on individual and organizational processes for capturing these better;
- Tips on how to best communicate these internally and externally.
month access to all materials
6 modules, 15 templates and one workshop
2 people per organization
language of choice
English, French, Spanish and other languages available upon request**
* For a detailed breakdown and additional options for the product, kindly contact us for more information. Special conditions might apply.
** More than one language upon request for additional costs.
The GRATEFUL CORNER
We make people happy through our services, and we are grateful for it!
Excellent and well-packaged presentations! This toolkit will go a long way towards the vision of our local partners’ capacity strengthening.
We can highly recommend Han Valk Fundraising Consultancy. Their consultancy is to the point and very professional.
Looking for support TO
TRAIN LOCAL PARTNERS?
Drop us a message with your ambitions and the specificities of your organization regarding capacity building. We are happy to give a hand or two!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
You don’t find Fundraising, Monitoring & Evaluation or Recruitment the most fun things to do? We do! What you do is important for the world, and for us. Our satisfaction lies in providing the right consultancy to help you find the means to do your work to improve the world.
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for anyone from entry-level to seasoned professionals.