MDF is a training and consultancy organization with 40 years of experience providing management training, advisory services, project implementation, and evaluation services worldwide to the most reputable international development networks and agencies. We do this by empowering individuals, organizations and networks to strengthen their impact and positively contribute to the 2030 agenda. We employ over 100 professionals in our Netherlands, Bangladesh, Benin, DR-Congo, Ghana, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Kenya offices.
Would you like to strengthen MDF’s acquisition desk to coordinate worldwide tender efforts? Join our international team in Ede and contribute to a better world by empowering people and creating impact!
Your responsibilities as an Acquisition Support Officer will encompass identifying and pursuing valuable opportunities and enhancing the overall quality of our acquisition processes. We place great importance on your expertise in maintaining strong client relationships, ensuring compliance, and proactively driving continuous improvement in our approach to acquisition. Based in Ede and as a member of the Business Development Team, you will support MDF worldwide to make successful and efficient acquisition efforts.
- Identify opportunities: explore potential client assignments aligned with MDF’s areas of expertise.
- Contribute to the successful and timely completion of acquisition processes. This can include, among others:
- Identifying and contacting external partners,
- Coordinating with proposal writers, experts, partners
- Maintaining client contacts throughout the acquisition process,
- Ensuring compliance with client requirements
- The formatting/layout and visual quality control of proposals.
- Advise the organization on possibilities for improved quality and efficiency of acquisition processes.
- Keep acquisition-related data (CVs, references, etc.) organized and updated with privacy rules and regulations.
- At least three years of relevant experience
- A relevant educational background
- Solid administrative and IT-user skills (Microsoft Office 365)
- Approaches challenges with a constructive and analytical mindset, offering supportive feedback and solutions.
- Able to work under pressure and handle a diverse set of tasks.
- Able to work effectively within a team environment while exhibiting the capability to work autonomously.
- A proactive attitude
- Good command of English. French and Dutch would be an advantage.
You will be part of an international working environment, a small team that offers excellent freedom but maintains high standards and initiative.
At MDF, we are dedicated to upholding the principles of diversity and inclusion. We aspire to create an inclusive community where every team member feels valued, respected, and empowered to explore their full potential.
We are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free environment and warmly welcome all individuals who meet the requirements to apply. At MDF, we celebrate successes and learn from nonsuccesses as a team.
MDF offers a friendly and safe environment where staff feel valued, respected and free to explore initiatives. To get a feeling of how people feel in MDF, please check our links below:
- A modern office in Ede is centrally based in the Netherlands and close to a small forest. It’s a few minutes’ drive from the highway and a 10-minute walk from the intercity train station.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of an extension. Naturally, it is possible to spread your working hours over the week and work from home for part of the time.
- 24 hours a week (open for discussion)
- Salary is in line with market standards
- We offer you fair remuneration in line with our terms and conditions.
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development possibilities include training, international travel, learning sessions and participating in networking events.
The candidate should be eligible to work in The Netherlands. Therefore, a valid work permit is required to be considered for the position.
If you are interested in this position, we kindly request that you submit your motivation letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. If you have specific questions about the position, call us on +31-(0)61 – 3057780.
We strongly encourage people with a disability to apply.
HVFC International supports MDF exclusively in finding the right candidate. Read more at our job page: https://hvfc-international.com/ngo-and-fundraising-career/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org