All-in Fundraising Strategy Development
Are you willing to kill three birds with one stone while refining your fundraising strategy?
In this interactive workshop, you will not only refine your fundraising strategy, but benefit from a fresh look from your peers and have the opportunity to extend your network!
This interactive workshop does not only give you the opportunity to learn about tools that will help you nail down your fundraising strategy. It also gives you the chance to get a fresh look on your strategy both from our team of consultants and from your peers; as well as to extend your network over dinner with fellow NGO and fundraising professionals from different countries and backgrounds!
Along with our guest trainer Eva Pineda Hansen, from Denmark, we will share our first-hand knowledge and experience in finding and seizing opportunities to diversify your funding sources. Throughout the day, we will guide you through all the steps required to develop a solid fundraising strategy. We will give you tools and tips to improve your strategy, looking at both the market and your organization. We will also personally follow on the outcomes of this training for your organization in the following three months.
More than a training
- Personalized intake prior the training and feedback from your peers and our trainers on the day.
- Aftercare based on the training outcomes in the three months that follow.
- Guest trainer from Denmark to share even more tips.
- Networking dinner with fellow experienced NGO and fundraising professionals from various countries.
What you will learn
- Who the main actors of the international foundation market are.
- How to navigate the institutional donor market.
- Which methods are key to develop a successful fundraising strategy based on a practical canvassing approach.
- What role having the right team plays in achieving your fundraising goals.
- How to engage the whole organization in the fundraising effort.
Meet our trainers
Eva Pineda Hansen is the Senior Advisor, Private Foundations and Climate Donors at DanChurchAid.
Han Valk is the founder and a fundraising consultant of Han Valk Fundraising Consultancy & Interim Management.
This training is designed for junior to medium-level fundraising / NGO professionals.
No specific prior education is required.
To all our training and coaching services, our Training Terms and Conditions apply.
Looking for customized capacity development?
institutional fundraising starter kit
Looking for a practical way to boost the fundraising capacity of your local partners? Low cost, high impact?
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
You don’t find Fundraising, Monitoring & Evaluation or Recruitment the most fun things to do? We do! What you do is important for the world, and for us. Our satisfaction lies in providing the right consultancy to help you find the means to do your work to improve the world.
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for anyone from entry-level to seasoned professionals.
+31 (0)6 30 69 45 95
Eursinge 8, 7935AB Eursinge (de Wolden), The Netherlands
228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017, USA