Are you struggling to optimize your use of logframes in your proposals and projects?
In this training, we deep-dive into the what, how and why of Logical Frameworks and help you develop this skill that is key to improve your proposals.
Love them or hate them, Logical Frameworks are still required by many donors as part of funding applications. In this training, we deep-dive into the what, how and why of Logical Frameworks and help you develop this skill that is key to improve your proposals.
- What a Logical Framework is and why it is relevant for non-profit organizations.
- Which are the key components of a Logical Framework.
- How to review and evaluate the logic model that will be used to assess projects and programs.
- What are the pitfalls of a Logical Framework.
- How donors such as BUZA, DFID and the EU use Logical Frameworks and how they differ.
- One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required.
- Lunch, drinks and training material included.
- Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
Contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers!
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for anyone from entry-level to seasoned professionals.