Negotiation Skills for Nonprofits & International Organizations
Online Training with Negotiation & Public Service
—¹The program is designed for professionals working for nonprofits and international organizations operating on a global scale. The small group size (max 8) ensures a high degree of interaction and individual trainer to participant feedback.
- Go beyond your gut feeling/intuition and apply structure to online and “at the table” negotiation preparation.
- Recognize different styles to conflict, including your own.
- Clarify interests and alternatives, both for yourself and your counterpart.
- Structure negotiations and take control of the process.
- Respond to challenges arising from pressure, emotions or issues of process.
- Verify whether an emerging agreement is a good deal.
- Put a helpful “negotiation lens” on aspects of your work that you thought had little relation to negotiation.
- Time investment required: 21 hours over 3 weeks
- Introductory level training aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required.
- Number of participants per course: 6-8
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for anyone from entry-level to seasoned professionals.