14hrs training + homework
Combining practice with theory, this training gives you the recipe to identify and build lasting relationships with donors that are relevant to your organization. It also equips you with the key elements of a perfect pitch, tailored to different settings.
A few questions that we will address in this session:
- What funding trends do we foresee with the donor in the coming years?
- How to deal with donors that do not accept unsolicited proposals?
- Who to target within the foundation?
Participants will experience that donor profiling is an art that can be mastered, resulting in higher conversion rates from ‘cold prospects’ to ‘warm prospects’.
An important dimension in this phase is to strategically position your organization towards the prospect donor. This positioning should be in line with the scope of the donor, but also with your capacity to deliver. This session will be all about optimal positioning and building relationships that are geared towards long-lasting funding relationships.
In this module, we will discuss how to:
- Present your organization or program in an appealing way, in 1 minute or less;
- Read your target audience in less than 3 seconds;
- Leave a lasting impression on your donors using a few fundamental elements – in diverse conversation settings;
- Use winning techniques to give an engaging speech in front of a group.
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for anyone from entry-level to seasoned professionals.