Theory of Change
Have you ever wondered how to build a solid Theory of Change (ToC) to make a case for support and nail your fundraising goal? Then this crash course is the right one for you!
ToC has emerged as the new favorite among donors like DFID, BUZA, US and UK foundations, its popularity and its benefits are changing the way NGOs develop proposals and design programs.
Toc is more than just a tool, it can help to build your strategy, evaluate your impact and communicate what your projects are all about with your donors and partners. In this one-day crash course, we will guide you through a ToC journey, providing you with a clear understanding of the model, its usage and its influence.
- What ToC is and why it is relevant to use it as a nonprofit.
- What are the key practices to develop a well-thought ToC for your organization.
- How to understand and overcome its limitations.
- Which are the relevant methods to introduce and maintain a successful ToC cycle between you and your donor.
- One-day training from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Junior to senior-level course aimed at fundraising/NGO professionals. No specific prior education is required.
- Pre-enroll now and we will get in touch about suitable training dates!
Contact us for more information on our specialized training options and available offers!
institutional fundraising starter kit
Train yourself and your local staff with our easy-to-use and comprehensive Institutional Fundraising Starter Kit!
IN NEED FOR MORE?
stay up to date
We have at heart to be a resource to you. According to your preference, we will share insights, trainings, networking events and career opportunities that might be of interest for anyone from entry-level to seasoned professionals.